Have you scheduled your professional insurance review?
Why Professional Insurance Reviews Matter
Life changes in the blink of an eye. It’s smart to review your insurance coverage on a regular basis, because you’ll be rewarded with confidence that the things you care about most are well-protected. Plus, regular insurance reviews can help save you money!
- Increased the value of your home with remodeling? Put on a new roof?
- Added to your family (marriage, babies, dogs, horses)?
- Recently become Divorced?
- Had any changes to your scheduled personal property (jewelry, guns, artwork, etc.)?
- Added or changed alarm systems in your home?
- Restructured entities for ownership of property or vehicles?
- Purchased or sold any vehicles/boats/motorcycles/RV’
- Paid off any loans (home/car)?
- Do you have a student driver? They may qualify for a Good Student Discount (This is important – it can save you money!)
- Considered flood insurance?
- Had your agent update your life insurance policy recently?
Did you Know?
No person associated with this news letter receives any form of compensation for any products mentioned, nor should any mention of a particular product be considered an endorsement of that product. This newsletter is for informational purposes only and should not be considered authoritative on any topic. Please seek advice from an appropriate professional on any specific issue.