Professional Insurance Review – have you scheduled yours yet?
Why Professional Insurance Reviews Matter
- Completed any remodeling projects? Added any new structures to your property? Put on a new roof?
- Added or changed alarm systems in your home?
- Purchased or sold any valuables (jewelry, guns, artwork, etc.)?
- Considered Care, Custody, and Control and Farm Employee Medical Coverage?
- Considered Flood Insurance?
- Paid off any loans (home/car)?
- Added to your family (marriage, babies, dogs, horses)?
- Recently become Divorced?
- Purchased or sold any Machinery/Tack/Tools/ATVs/
- Started storage for large amounts of grain/hay?
- Restructured entities for ownership of property or vehicles?
- Made any auto/vehicle updates? Purchased or sold any vehicles/trailers?
- Had any changes in drivers for your farm vehicles?
- Had any changes in business operations?
- Had your agent update your life insurance policy recently?
Did you Know?
No person associated with this news letter receives any form of compensation for any products mentioned, nor should any mention of a particular product be considered an endorsement of that product. This newsletter is for informational purposes only and should not be considered authoritative on any topic. Please seek advice from an appropriate professional on any specific issue.