Professional Insurance Review – have you scheduled yours yet?
Why Professional Insurance Reviews Matter
Life changes in the blink of an eye. It’s smart to review your insurance coverage on a regular basis, because you’ll be rewarded with confidence that the things you care about most are well-protected. Plus, regular insurance reviews can help save you money!
It’s important for us to know about any life changes so we can make sure there aren’t any gaps in your coverage.
Think about the past few years. Have you:
- Completed any remodeling projects? Added any new structures to your property? Put on a new roof?
- Added or changed alarm systems in your home?
- Purchased or sold any valuables (jewelry, guns, artwork, etc.)?
- Considered Care, Custody, and Control and Farm Employee Medical Coverage?
- Considered Flood Insurance?
- Paid off any loans (home/car)?
- Added to your family (marriage, babies, dogs, horses)?
- Recently become Divorced?
- Purchased or sold any Machinery/Tack/Tools/ATVs/
- Started storage for large amounts of grain/hay?
- Restructured entities for ownership of property or vehicles?
- Made any auto/vehicle updates? Purchased or sold any vehicles/trailers?
- Had any changes in drivers for your farm vehicles?
- Had any changes in business operations?
- Had your agent update your life insurance policy recently?
These are just some examples that could change your coverage, and should be addressed with your insurance agent. A professional insurance review will help us learn more about recent changes in your life and on your farm. That information can help us recommend the best coverage options for the things you care about most. It can also help us figure out if you qualify for new discounts or rewards! Please give us a call so we can schedule a review with you to ensure you are correctly covered!
Did you Know?
We offer a wide variety of insurance products to include Home, Auto, Life, Annuities, Motorcycle, RV, ATV, Boat, Small Business, Rental, Umbrella, and Equine Mortality/Major Medical coverage.
Galvin Agency is here to help you with insurance questions, needs, and claims. We are here to assist you and our job is to make sure you feel protected and knowledgeable. Thank you for your business and we look forward to talking with you soon!
No person associated with this news letter receives any form of compensation for any products mentioned, nor should any mention of a particular product be considered an endorsement of that product. This newsletter is for informational purposes only and should not be considered authoritative on any topic. Please seek advice from an appropriate professional on any specific issue.